Monday, August 10, 2009

Charlie's new family

Our short month and a half with Mr. Charlie Brown has flown by, and he has found his new family. They found him on the AFRP webpage, and fell in love with his adorable mug. We took him out to their house last week, and they fell in love with him even more. Tonight, he gets adopted by them and officially leaves our home. I am so happy for him, I think his new family will be great and he gets to have lots of growing up adventures with their 7 year old son, but I am sad to see him go. He has been so happy and goofy, and challenging at times- he has taught me a lot about what I like to call "puppy patience". Cheers to a great life for Charlie! Yay for people who are wonderful enough to adopt rescue dogs, and to the organizations who rescue them in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! the Super Foster Family! We're so happy for Little Mr. Charlie Brownie!
    jocelyn

    ReplyDelete