Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas time

Jared and I spent Christmas with Bruster and Ptilota at my grandparents house, with my mom, brother, uncle, aunt, cousin, and grandparents. It was Bruster's first time there, and boy did he love it. We stayed the night there, and decided to test him and see how he would do sleeping without his crate, in a new house. Regardless of me having "mom ear" all night (sleeping with one ear listening to make sure he was okay) I had a full nights sleep because he didn't budge once. We put a big warm blanket on the floor at the foot of the bed, and he and Pty snuggled up and slept the whole night through. He loved all the attention, and of course, all the turkey (We don't often give them human food, only on special occasions and in small doses).

No comments:

Post a Comment