Friday, March 26, 2010

last day

It's Bruster's last day at our house, he is moving to his permanent digs with Lesley and Roger tomorrow morning. We took him and Pty down to Sand Dollar Beach today, and ran the stairs and then played ball for about an hour. It seems that Bru loves nothing more then playing fetch on the beach, and man what a great workout it is for a energetic puppy. He seriously konks out when we get home (as seen here, today, post beach and then bath). We gave him a long hot shower, got him all scrubby and clean for his departure. Last night we took him over to his new parents house and had dinner with them, he seems to be quite at ease there and I am really hoping he embraces his new living situation with confidence (which I know he will). I am so sad that the baby is leaving me, but we did our job- got him healthy and ready to take on the big old world with his forever family, and I am very very proud of the dog he has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment