Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunbathers...


Well, it is with a happy heart that I tell you... Bruster is getting adopted! We are very happy and excited (and sad)... His new parents, Lesley and Roger, are wonderful people who fell in love with Bruster and have made the commitment to give him the wonderful life he deserves, and to continue teaching him to be an ambassador for his breed. He will be going to his new home next weekend, so we are going to cram as much beach/hiking/playing fun we can into this week with him. Its always hard to let a foster go, even though you know they are going to the best possible home, and each ending will always be bittersweet for me. Jared and I are going to take some time off from fostering (in my spare time-haha!- I am a full time grad student of Marine Biology at Moss Landing Marine Labs) as that I have a very full field season coming up very soon. I will update until he goes, everyone wish him well and send good vibes to his new parents for being so awesome to adopt him!

No comments:

Post a Comment